Saturday, March 12, 2011

List 12: Weekly Rituals

Do you do something each week? Specific TV shows you watch, a special dinner on a certain night, or a class you take early in the morning? Let's hear about them!

List 12: Weekly Rituals

At least, those are my goals each week. I can tell you this much...I eat lunch out of the office each Friday, that one won't be messed with ;) I work next to a mall and across the street from some awesome eateries so it is hard to resist spending my lunch hour out of the office!

What are your weekly rituals?


Chris said...

And so I realize I don't have much in the way of weekly rituals:

Angela said...

Can't wait to do this, but for now I AM getting ready for one of my weekly rituals. My airsoft game!!!

Sarah said...

Apparently I'm not very ritualistic, haha. Regardless I did come up with some patterns! Here it is! :)

For His Glory said...

have been enjoying this project. i'm pretty limited on what i know about blogging, etc, but these prompts have been fun. here's my blog address:

French Cannes Cannes said...

I'm back on the train!!!

sixtyfourcolorbox said...

Only two days late. I've almost caught up!

Post a Comment