For today's list, take a look at what you carry around every day - What is in your bag?
If you don't have a purse, maybe your backpack or camera bag or computer bag? If no bag, what do you keep in your pockets? What else do you need to have with you at a moment's notice?
Today Moorea Seal is going to show us what is in HER bag!
Hi there everyone! I'm Moorea from moorea-seal.com. Today I'm going to give you a little tour of "What's in my
These are all of the essentials for my backpack. Since I work from home at least 12 hours a day, I can go a little stir crazy being held up inside of my tiny apartment. So my backpack and I usually visit a coffeeshop once every 1-2 days just to keep the work day spicy and fresh. It's helpful that my boyfriend is a barista too. :)
So here's my list of everything in my backpack:
1. Pens, Pencils, and Erasers. I'm a professional Illustrator and obsessive list maker so my bag of goodies is a necessity!
2. Cell Phone. I have a Droid. It works well but I still dream about having an iphone instead :)
3. Wallet. I don't really like the color red, but I figured, hey, if I get a red wallet, I'll never lose it because it's the only red thing I'll own and it's bright color will make it easy to find. (I'm really forgetful.)
4. My little notebook. This is where I keep ideas for blog designs (I'm a blog designer for Freckled Nest). I'm usually toting around this notebook or one of two others that help keep my mind sane juggling lots of jobs.5. Chapsticks. Despite the constant rain in Seattle, the air sucks all the moisture out of ya. Chapstick options are a must.
6. Daily Planner. I love this planner by Moleskin. My everyday lists are usually huge and this manages to hold big lists in a perfectly sized small planner. It's also red so I can find it when I lose it, heehee.
7. Keys. My boyfriend got me a pretty little wooden key chain that has a secret storage compartment. I love it, but have yet to figure out what secret small things to stash inside.
8. Dried Cranberries. I'm always craving sweets. These help with my sweets lust.
9. Tiger's Milk Protein Bar. Once again, always craving chocolate, so at least with this I get a little protein too. :)
10. Little Earphones. These are a must for coffeeshop hopping. Some coffeeshops play the loudest, worst music ever.
11. Drawing Pad. I'm an illustrator! I draw most everything by hand.
12. Macbook. Ah, one day I'll have enough money for a Macbook Pro upgrade. One day...
13. Custom Laptop Case. Isn't it so pretty! I took that photo myself of a friend, and a laptop case company had it printed on the case. I can't remember the company's name though... shoot.
So there you have it! That's everything I need day to day in my backpack. What are some essential staples in your purse of backpack? I'd love to see some photos!